Improved conditions for accessing jobs across the border - joint service development is supported within the 4th call for proposals!
There could be more people commuting across the border for work. The programme will support creating or improving at least two services for job seekers and/or job providers that would increase labour mobility across the Estonian-Latvian border.
Within the 1st call for proposals project Valka-Valga mobility has been selected of total amount of around 0.364 million euros. And project Work based learning (WBL) has been supported within the 2nd call for proposals.
ATTENTION! 246 081 EUR are available to improve access to jobs across the border within the 4th call for proposals, that was opened on 24 September 2018 and will be closed on 3 January, 2019 at 14.00.
Examples of expected activities
- Adjusting databases of Estonian job seekers and job offers for the Latvian market and vice versa;
- Carrying out life-long learning and re-training activities;
- Developing the (language) skills that are necessary for cross-border jobs;
- Distant/smart work;
- Info services, fairs, and similar events that serve to promote cross-border employment;
- Raising the capacity of local and regional bodies, both public and private, that provide labour market and public employment services;
- Internships across the border.
Project main features
- The maximum grant size per project is 246 081 euros;
- All types of organizations and enterprises can apply;
- Programme will support up to 85% of the total budget of the project. State aid rules apply (the Annex 1 of the programme manual).
4th call leaflet - ENG, EST, LAT