5th call is open from 1 February till 3 June, 2019!
Tourism development based on cultural and natural heritage
We expect more visitors at cultural and natural heritage sites and wish to improve at least 35 of such sites. The programme is also looking forward to finance at least 7 tourism products or services based on cultural or natural heritage. In total the programme oversees around 6 million tourism development euros. Within the 1st and 2nd calls for proposals 6 tourism heritage projects have been selected.
Information about 5th call.
Examples of expected activties
- Jointly developing tourism products and services based on diverse natural and cultural heritage, e.g. tourism routes, joint offers, joint brands, etc.;
- The improvement of sites that are integral components of natural or cultural heritage;
- Marketing of the created products and services.
Project main features
- All types of organizations and enterprises can apply.
- Programme will support up to 85% of the total budget of the project. State aid rules apply (the Annex 1 of the programme manual).