Joint product or service development is supported within the 4th call of proposals!
Active and attractive business environment
Cooperation in two directions is supported:
- Firstly, we believe there are more entrepreneurs in the region, who are ready for corss-border cooperation. The programme will finance projects that carry out altogether at least 30 events with at least 500 participants.
Within the 1st call of proposals 9 projects have been selected. All funding (around 2.7 million euros) allocated to this specific objective has been committed during the 1st call of proposals.
- Secondly, we also want to encourage more entrepreneurs to carry out joint product or service development. That is why the programme will support projects that altogether carry out joint development works of at least 12 products or services and at least 12 joint marketing activities.
Within the 1st and 3rd calls for proposals 16 SME cooperation projects and 9 entrepreneurship projects have been selected.
ATTENTION! 1,5 million is available for the SME cooperation within the 4th call for proposals, that was opened on 24 September 2018 and will be closed on 3 January, 2019 at 14.00.
Examples of expected activities for joint product development
- Joint product and service development;
- Long-term development activities for SMEs;
- Building marketing and sales related competencies;
- Enhancing cooperation between SMEs, research and educational institutions, and public support structures;
- Marketing activities.
Project main features
- The maximum grant size for SO 1.2. is 500 000 EUR.
- Requested ERDF support for an SME cannot be bigger than 50% of the SME’s turnover in year 2017.
- All types of organizations and SMEs can apply.
- Programme will support up to 85% of the total budget of the project. State aid rules apply (see the Annex 1 of the programme manual).
At least one SME from Estonia and one SME from Latvia must contribute to carrying out joint product or service development. Participating SMEs must take into account following criteria:
- The participating SME must have at least 50 000 EUR for annual turnover for year 2017.
- The annual reports of participating SME-s for years 2016 and 2017 are submitted to the relevant national registries.
- Requested ERDF support for an SME can be maximum 50% of the SME’s annual turnover of the 2017.
- All participating SMEs must have their own functioning product or service at the time of submitting a project application.
All SO 1.2 projects must fulfil the following output indicators:
- Joint products and services developed in cooperation
- Joint marketing activities.
4th call leaflet - ENG, EST, LAT