"Energy efficiency measures offer a variety of advantages: reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing spending at both household and national economic levels, and improving the overall comfort of life. We want to reach households, house managers, and anyone who wants to know more about smart energy and rational use of it,” says Ieva Vinniņa, head of the Liepāja Energy Efficiency Centre.
In total, participants are invited to take part in 5 webinars:
- May 14 “Modern solutions for heating systems”
- May 28 “Experience in setting up heat pumps in Latvia”
- June 4 “How to improve your water consumption?”
- June 11 “Boosted smart aids in the household”
- June 18 “Sun – Future energy sources"
On the timing and detailed content of webinars for the Latvian participants, please follow up on the website of the Green and Smart Technology Cluster - http://greentechlatvia.eu/ or Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/greentechlatvia/
Webinars are organized by the Green and Smart Technology Cluster in collaboration with Latvenergo electricity brand “ELEKTRUM”, the Liepaja Energy Efficiency Centre, and the Elektrum Energy Efficiency Centre.