Joker klubs, Katrīnas iela 12, Rīga, LV-1045
Information seminars in Estonia and Latvia are held in paralel and our aim is to introduce with requirements towards projects and applicants during the 5th call for proposals.
We will talk about:
1. Status of the Estonia - Latvia programme
2. Programme rules SO 2.1. "More diversified and sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage" and project budget
3. Cooperation experience and advice from "Industrial heritage" project
4. Programme rules SO 2.2. "Increased awareness of energy saving, sorting waste and re-use, and the more efficient management of common water resources"
5. Filling in and submitting project application in eMS (eletronic monitoring system)
Seminar agenda. Working language will be Latvian.
! We keep the right to change the location, if interest from potential applicants will be low.
Registration will be open until 4 March.