Information seminars in Estonia and Latvia are held in paralel and our aim is to introduce with requirements towards projects and applicants during 5th call for proposals.
We will talk about:
1. Status of the Estonia - Latvia programme
2. Programme rules SO 2.1. "More diversified and sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage"
3. Programme rules SO 2.2. "Increased awareness of energy saving, sorting waste and re-use, and the more efficient management of common water resources"
4. Environmental awareness project example
5. Filling in and submitting the project application in eMS (eletronic monitoring siystem)
Seminar agenda. Working language of the seminar will be Estonian.
! We keep the right to change the location, if interest from potential applicants will be low.
Registration will be open until 4 March.