The winners* of the game "walk VValk":
- Ozoliņi with 169 points - 150 euro worth prize
- Team #124 with 165 points - 120 euro worth prize
- Dolomītmerģelis with 162 points - 120 euro worth prize
- Team #109 with 141 points - 100 euro worth prize
- M&R with 130 points - 100 euro worth prize
- junaited with 198 points - 70 euro worth prize
- emma with 170 points - 50 euro worth prize
- Viktors Kanepe with 151 points - 50 euro worth prize
- Imants Aņins with 137 points - 30 euro worth prize
- R D with 128 points - 30 euro worth prize
* all the winners have been contacted by the JS in the beginning of January 2021 for specifying the details and delivery of the prize.
To mark the European Cooperation Day 2020 the programme prepared an outdoor adventure orienteering game “walk VVALK”. The game was open in Valga and Valka from 12 to 27 December 2020 and 116 players took the challenge, used the virtual platform Roadgames, and played the game.
Participants had to collect as many points as possible by performing a variety of exciting tasks within the 2 hours that were available for the game. This was a great opportunity to get to know Valka and Valga from another point of view, to find out something new and interesting, and to spend time outdoors with friends or family. The game was played individually or in teams of 2-5 people.
The 5 most successful individuals and 5 most successful teams receive prizes - EstLat tourism experiences - worth 150, 120, and 100 euros for teams and 70, 50, and 30 euros for individuals.
Prizes will include the following experiences:
- Opportunity to taste the Livonian flavors of Estonia, where different culinary experiences and cuisines are melting together
- Gulbene-Alūksne Narrow Gauge Railway Gulbenes - Alūksnes Bānītis - entering the railway world by enjoying an excursion in Gulbene-Alūksne Narrow Gauge Railway Depot and a ride on a narrow-gauge train
- Haapsalu Railway and Communication museum Raudtee- ja Sidemuuseum - visiting the intriguing site of industrial heritage and adventurous boat trip on the sea in the resort town of Haapsalu
- Bīriņi castle Bīriņu Pils of the 19th century - enjoying the romantic atmosphere of the Bīriņi castle and its recreational park, and visiting restored water tower
- Hellenurme water mill Hellenurme Veskimuuseum MTÜ - taking a step back in history and experiencing the life of the last working watermill in Estonia
- Līgatne Paper Mill and Workers Flat visitligatne.lv - exploring the industrial heritage in Līgatne Paper Mill and Workers Flat with the photo session in traditional clothing.
Each player in the game got a special European Cooperation Day 2020 EstLat souvenir as a prize - a reflecting handmade EstLat brooch.