The objective of the project is to develop an integrated ticket management solution that will be offered as an all-inclusive package of software and hardware to transport operators offering inter-city and long distance fares. These passenger transport operators will especially benefit from the integrated solution as they would be able to cater for both segments through the same back-end system. An important part of the project is to ensure that the new joint solution would be compliant with the latest fiscalization laws that need special attention in Latvia and a number of other potential target markets. Also, the aim is to carry out various communication and marketing activities so that the solution will gain traction in Estonia and Latvia, enabling to extend the offer to new markets, starting from Lithuania and Scandinavia.
- the development of a cloud-based back-end system for sales, distribution and reporting
- the development of a B2C and B2B front-end system in the form of a web shop and a mobile app
- the creation of an Android-based on-board sales and check-in terminal, radio frequency identification validator and inspection device
- the integration of all the technical components into a unified system via cloud services
- the development of an identity package for the new product for awareness-raising and marketing purposes
- the participation of the project team at various industry-specific trade fairs and conferences to demonstrate the new product and secure the first clients