The geodata industry market is constantly growing, as increasingly more businesses and institutions need geospatial data in their activities, and geodata is being used in a wide range of fields, including business, medical help, rescue services. Using different geodata solutions helps businesses and institutions reach their target groups and provide more accurate services.
Companies Jana seta Map Publishers (Latvia) and Reach-U (Estonia), leaders in Baltic geospatial services, created and launched a self-service IT portal GeoDataHub, where clients can sign up and start using the services (API’s) right away. Also, a common pricing policy was created, which takes into account different aspects of regional data.
The new service and project presented at the following events:
- Latvian GIS Conference on December 8, 2017, in Riga, the project introduced to the GIS society,
- Latvian GIS Conference on December 7, 2018, presentation for the GIS society about project progress and expected results,
- GeoDataHub launch event in Riga on May 23, 2019, to introduce the project’s results and the created product,
- GeoDataHub current and potential client event on July 3, 2019, at Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- GeoDataHub presentation and training session for IT developers’ community on August 8, 2019, at TechHub Riga Monthly Meet-up event.
GeoDataHub Facebook page
Author of the photo: Karšu izdevniecība Jāņa sēta, SIA